Why Choose Greater Mansfield Realtors as Buyers Agent?
WHY CHOOSE US? If you are thinking about buying a home, you should seriously consider utilizing a "buyer's agent." A buyer's agent works hard to find a home for you, and then represents you in the process of negotiation. Here are 13 Lucky reasons.
- Locating suitable properties
- Suggesting necessary inspections by experts
- Helping buyers determine what they can afford
- Verifying property taxes and utilities
- Verifying the value of the property
- Advising clients on structuring an offer
- Presenting the offer to the sellers’ representative
- Negotiating favorable contract terms for the buyer
- Explaining legal documents needed for closing and helping secure them
- Assisting in securing financing
- Assisting buyers and their attorney in clarifying title, zoning, building codes, and access easements
- Referring them to qualified vendors
- Analyzing the future salability of the property
Who Pays for the Services?
The buyer's agent is generally paid by the Listing Broker. The seller hires a "listing agent" to market the home and exclusively represent the seller. If the listing agent finds the buyer, then the listing agent gets the entire commission. If a buyer's agent finds the buyer, then the commission is split between the listing agent and the buyer's agent (usually fifty-fifty). There are some notable exceptions to this explanation. But in most circumstances, it does not cost you any more to use a buyer's agent than if you went straight to the listing agent to inquire about a property.
When you commission our Brokerage Service we in return will give you 100% access to our vendor network. You will get wholesale pricing on flooring, furniture, appliances, landscape material and even lumber.
We don’t just sell Mansfield, We Live In Mansfield!
We have the tools! –When searching for the most important purchase one can make its important you have access to everything available. We will update you daily with any market changes including and not limited to New Listing, Reduced Prices, Temporality off Market, Pending Sales.
Home Values –The hosing crisis of 2008 started back in 2002 when lenders and appraisers allowed buyers to purchase homes for amounts over what they were worth. Our #1 concern at Greater Mansfield Realtors is that you purchase a home at or below market value.